OUTDOOR ACTIVITY COURSES FOR GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS
Devon and Cornwall has some of the best rock climbing anywhere in the country, coupled with fantastic weather the South West is a perfect place to climb. What the South West loses in high mountains it makes up for with the Statuesque Dartmoor Tors, majestic rock outcrops and the spectacular and varied coastal sea cliffs. Rock climbing in the South West is both varied and unique with climbs available to all abilities and experience levels.
Dart Rock is perfectly situated to provide outdoor instruction to the highest of standards with most of the best climbing within a few minutes of the centre.
Why not come and climb with Dart Rock?
Scouts, school groups, youth groups, church groups, or stag and hen parties - we can create an exciting and professional outdoor session for your group.
- Climbing on Dartmoor
- Abseiling from dizzyingly high local cliffs
- Caving in the depths of our fascinating local labyrinths
- Sea traversing above the blue Torbay sea
- Walking in the wilds of wildest Dartmoor
- Sessions from 2 hours to a whole week of activity!
Group sessions. i.e. 8 or more scouts, schools etc prices
- £30.00 per head half day
- £45.00 per head whole day
- £20.00 per head 2 hour session (i.e. bouldering)
Special prices and unique sessions can be arranged Call the centre to create your groups experience!
- Personal instruction in all aspects of rock climbing (learn to lead, rescue, rope work)
- Local climb classics, always wanted to climb that classic route? We can guide you through the experience.
- Half day (3 hours) to multiple day sessions available
Individual and small group prices
- Half day £75.00.00 (1-2 people), £130.00 (3-4 people)
- Full day £130.00 (1-2 people), £240.00 (3-4 people)
Personal Guiding & Coaching 1 to 1
- £125.00 half day
- £210.00 whole day
From Cornish rock climbs to local rock climbing classics. Learn new skills, navigation, lead climbing, deep water soloing. You name it we can arrange a course for you.